• We eliminate the liability of your bulbs, ballasts, batteries and electronics.
• We separate, decontaminate and reintegrate 100% of recyclable materials.
• We offer Certified Service, done right.
We think Recycling is Responsible. We make Responsible Convenient.
Safely handling fluorescent bulb, battery, computer and electronic recycling for companies in Wisconsin, Minnesota and surrounding states since 1993.
When the useful life of your equipment ends, let our service start working for you!
Recycling = putting things to further use. Put us to work putting your waste to use!
Additional Recycling Services
What do we take? What do we do with it?
- Mercury containing devices are collected and processed per EPA regulations.
- Mercury containing ampoules (vessels) are removed, retorted and distilled.
- Mercury is recycled and put to further use in product and industrial applications
- This specialized process eliminates generator liability.
Recycle Technologies = safe decontamination solutions
Non-Hazardous Industrial Waste
- Non-Hazardous waste is properly identified, collected and sent to an EPA Approved incineration facility
- At this facility, the waste is safely incinerated
- This process eliminates the generator’s future liability.
Types of Absorbents accepted include:
- Corncob Fracture
- Polypropylene (plastics, pads, booms, socks, rolls)
- Wood Chips
- Clay-Based materials
- Inert Absorbent Materials (“kitty litter,” Flor-Dri)
- Diatomaceous Earth
Recycle Technologies = effective elimination of liability
Heating & A/C Units Recycled (MN Only)
- Recycle Technologies is certified by the Esco Institute to recover all refrigerants and oils from heating and air conditioning units (including roof top units).
- All control systems (capacitors, motors, compressors, oils, plastics and metallic parts) are separated and sold to the recycling markets. Nothing is land-filled.
Recycle Technologies = 100% reintegration strategies
When processing is complete, we issue your company a Certificate of Recycling that verifies proper disposal.