SIMPLEPAC Recycling Solutions
What is it? Who can use it?
- Simple Pac is designed for customers who generate small quantities of used Fluorescent bulbs
- We have made it easy for you to comply with State and Federal disposal requirements
- We provide the process, you provide the bulbs! SIMPLE PAC = Pack, Ship, DONE.
Responsible is Convenient. We mail you a Certificate of Recycling that verifies your proper disposal.
Q: What kinds of bulbs do you take?
- Fluorescent bulbs (all sizes)
- U-shaped, Compact, Circular and Linear bulbs
- Crushed or broken bulbs
- Metal Halide, Mercury Vapor, High Pressure Sodium bulb
- Bulbs of all shapes and sizes!
Q: Where do our old bulbs go? How are they recycled and reused?
- Mercury contaminated phosphorus powder + filters are shipped to a distillation company
- Contaminated products are recycled, liability is eliminated and products are put back to use in industry
- Glass is put to further use in industrial products
- Aluminum caps are collected and sent to an aluminum salvage partner
- Contaminated products are recycled, liability is eliminated and products are put
back to use in industry
We offer recycling solutions for a broad range of electronic and computer related products.Learn More About Our Services
Simple Pac is the easiest way to recycle your bulbs in small quantities! We set you up with a recycling process that makes Responsible bulb disposal as easy as habit!
Learn more about Simplepac >>