Additional Recycling Services
What do we take? What do we do with it?
Mercury Containing Devices
- Mercury devices are collected in 55-gallon drums and sent to a reclamation facility
- At this facility the mercury containing ampoules (vessels) are removed, retorted and distilled.
- Mercury is recycled and put to further use in product and industrial applications
- This specialized process eliminates generator liability.
Recycle Technologies = safe decontamination solutions
Non-Hazardous Industrial Waste
- Non-Hazardous waste is properly identified, collected and sent to an EPA Approved incineration facility
- At this facility, the waste is safely incinerated
- This process eliminates the generator’s future liability.
Types of Absorbents accepted include:
- Corncob Fracture
- Polypropylene (plastics, pads, booms, socks, rolls)
- Wood Chips
- Clay-Based materials
- Inert Absorbent Materials (“kitty litter,” Flor-Dri)
- Diatomaceous Earth
Recycle Technologies = effective elimination of liability
Heating and A/C Units Recycled (MN Only)
- Recycle Technologies is certified by the Esco Institute to recover all refrigerants and oils from heating and air conditioning units (including roof top units).
- All control systems (capacitors, motors, compressors, oils, plastics and metallic parts) are separated and sold to the recycling markets. Nothing is land-filled.
Recycle Technologies = 100% reintegration strategies
When processing is complete, we issue your company a Certificate of Recycling that verifies proper disposal.
Responsible is Convenient. Contact us today!
We offer recycling solutions for a broad range of electronic and computer related products.Learn More About Our Services
Simple Pac is the easiest way to recycle your bulbs in small quantities! We set you up with a recycling process that makes Responsible bulb disposal as easy as habit!
Learn more about Simplepac >>