Fluorescent Light Bulb Recycling Services
What do we take? What do we do with it?
Q: What kinds of bulbs do you take?
- U-shaped, Linear, Compact and Circular bulbs
- Crushed or broken bulbs
- Metal Halide, Mercury Vapor, High Pressure Sodium bulbs
- Bulbs of all shapes and sizes!
Q: Where do our old bulbs go? How are they recycled and reused?
- Mercury contaminated phosphorus powder + filters are shipped to a distillation company
- Contaminated products are recycled, liability is eliminated and products are put back to use in industry
- Glass is put to further use in industrial products
- Aluminum caps are collected and sent to an aluminum salvage partner
When processing is complete, we issue your company a Certificate of Recycling that verifies proper disposal.
Responsible is Convenient. Contact us today!
We offer recycling solutions for a broad range of electronic and computer related products.Learn More About Our Services
Simple Pac is the easiest way to recycle your bulbs in small quantities! We set you up with a recycling process that makes Responsible bulb disposal as easy as habit!
Learn more about Simplepac >>