Fluorescent Bulb, Computer and Electronics Recycling in Wisconsin and Minnesota
- The way we do business is changing. The change is bigger than you think.
- Environmental awareness is a growing part of the consumer awareness.
Consumers are going green.
- More businesses are making eco-friendliness part of their service.
Businesses are growing green.
Recycle Technologies has provided companies in Minnesota and Wisconsin with commercial recycling solutions since 1993.
We think Recycling is Responsible.
We make Responsible Convenient.
We’ve been helping businesses grow green for 20 years and counting!
- No job is too big or small! We help companies of all sizes put their waste to use.
- Specializing in fluorescent bulb recycling, e-scrap and electronics recycling, we provide disposal solutions that are easy, effective and responsible.
Request a Pickup
Fluorescent lightbulbs, electronics, computers, ballasts, batteries and more! Recycling your e-scrap has never been easier. Just click on the button below to request a pickup.
60 Minutes: Your Data is Not Safe on All Electronics with a Hard Drive!
Cell Phones Also contain your Personal Data. Did you remove it before recycling at the free place?
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
Ever wonder where your “Free” Electronic Recycling goes?
Recycled Commodities Series: Electronics
"Our goal is to become your primary recycling resource. Recycling is more important now than ever, and our goal is to provide you with a quality commercial recycling solution. We take special care in recycling fluorescent light bulbs, electronics and other e-scrap. We want to be the only company you think of when it comes to commercial recycling solutions!"
-Lynn Petros, CEO Recycle TechnologiesRead More About Our Company
We offer recycling solutions for a broad range of electronic and computer related products.Learn More About Our Services
Simple Pac is the easiest way to recycle your bulbs in small quantities! We set you up with a recycling process that makes Responsible bulb disposal as easy as habit!
Learn more about Simplepac >>